“Any woman who understands the problems of running a home will be nearer to understanding the problems of running a country” – Margaret Thatcher
These accomplished women have found their way to success and own their position today:
• Indra Nooyi: Indra Nooyi is the CEO of the multinational giant Pepsico. An Indian Institute of Management (IIM) pass out, Indra Nooyi was born in Chennai. Nooyi is rewarded as one of the most successful entrepreneurs of India. She was also featured on the Forbes World’s 100 most powerful women list and awarded a Padma Bhushan.
• Kiran Mazumder Shaw: Kiran Mazumder Shaw is the founder of one of India’s leading biopharmaceutical companies, Biocon. Shaw started her business from the garage of her rented home in Bangalore. Kiran Mazumder Shaw is named one of the most powerful women in the world by Forbes more than once.
• Vandana Luthra: The Multinational Indian leader in health and wellness, VLCC Healthcare Limited is owned by Vandana Luthra. VLCC was started as a small health and beauty service centre in New Delhi in 1989. Today the company functions across 11 countries. Vandana Luthra was ranked consistently among the top business women in Asia. She also received the Padma Shri.
• Chanda Kocchar: Chanda Kochhar is the Managing Director and CEO of ICICI Bank, one of the largest banks in India. She has been one of the major faces in developing retail banking in the country. A recurrent name in Forbes list of the World’s 100 Most Powerful Women, Kocchar holds high rankings of influential global figures.
• Indu Jain: One of the country’s most influential figures, Indu Jain is the chairperson of India’s largest media group, The Times Group. Indu Jain is the founder of The Times Foundation which runs several community service programs and development services. She is also a recipient of the Padma Bhushan award.
• Upasana Taku: Mobikwik is one of the country’s leading digital payment wallets that have helped India go cashless. Co-founder of Mobikwik, Upasana Taku is one of the most inspiring women entrepreneurs who has achieved roaring success.
• Shahnaz Hussain: Shahnaz Herbals is one of the country’s leading herbal cosmetic companies. The founder and CEO of the company, Shahnaz Hussain, started her company in 1970 and now serves more than 375 formulations of beauty and health for countries in Asia, Africa, Europe and the Americas. Hussain is also a Padma Shri recipient.
• Naina Lal Kidwai: Naina Lal Kidwai is one of the most successful women entrepreneurs. She was the first Indian woman to graduate from Harvard Business School. Currently, she is the Country Head and Group General Manager for HSBC Group India. She was also the Global Advisor for Harvard Business School and Non-executive Director for Nestle SA. She is also a recipient of Padma Shri for her contributions in the field of trade and industry.
• Richa Kar: Richa Kar is the founder of the online lingerie store Zivame, the first online space in India for inner wears. Richa Kar’s discovery played a major role in educating women across the country about intimate wear and helped shape consumer behaviour.
• Ekta Kapoor: Ekta Kapoor is the head of India’s most revolutionary television production house, Balaji Telefilms. Bagging several hits for her production house, Ekta Kapoor has won the hall of fame award at the 6th Indian Telly Awards during 2006 for her contribution to the television industry.
Gera Developments take inspiration from all the successfully acclaimed ladies and work towards building versatile developments for all the budding entrepreneurs. Just like these successful ladies who make our country proud, you can also reach the top with our affluent commercial spaces at Imperium Grand, Goa. If you are looking for commercial spaces in Panjim, Goa to expand your innovative business, check out Imperium Grand.
Explore project - www.gera.in
I’ve been a sports person, and also captained my throwball and volleyball teams. I understand the importance of extracurricular activities in our growing up years.
Trainings provide a child with the required discipline when working within teams as well as gives one the chance to follow what makes you happy. It also enables an overall development!
Dance has been my passion since I was a child and I have been thrilled to see both my little ones have this in their genes too.
This opportunity really came to my doorstep through Gera. My daughters Lavanya and Diya have had an enthralling experience being a part of not just one but three Academies (The Shiamak Davar Dan..
I cannot thank you enough for making our journey with Gera so so interesting and mind-blowing. I had never ever imagined my life taking a beautiful turn with me beginning to start my career as a music teacher that too with SMA (Shankar Mahadevan Academy) and all this has been possible only because of GERA and YOU my dear.
It is only because of your efforts and kind gesture that I could meet the man himself (Shankar Ji) and have a small recording session with him. That was like a dream come true.
I am super excited to start my journey with SMA and Gera as a teacher now.
Apart from that, Me and Prateek have always been grateful to you for making Shiamak happen for us and I ..
It was indeed a pleasure being a part of the Christmas celebrations at Astoria. Kudos to the Gera team for bringing in such a wonderful event with great carol singing participation from our own kids. It brought in the spirit of Christmas and the games, Santa, the gifts only added to it. Thanks for organising such a wonderful event which helped in community building...looking forward to many more such celebrations!..
The Christmas event organised at Astoria was a big success and a big step in bridging the gap between us and Gera. It was a memorable event as we are still in the beginning of our journey of life in our little home at Astoria. The kids have been the happiest of all and what more can we ask for when we see smiles on the faces of our little ones. Kudos to you and your team for making this event a huge success! Looking forward to many more in the years to come...
The Christmas party organised by Gera at Astoria this year was a great success with good participation from kids and parents. Our children Sia and Saish enjoyed the party to the fullest. Sia, in particular, had a gala time and reiterated her stand that Anita aunty's parties are THE BEST.... We as your customers take much pride in informing our friends that such goodwill gestures are one of the many differentiators Gera brings to us, which no other builder in Goa can boast of. Many thanks to you and your team for doing an excellent job in putting up this event. We look forward to the next one! A big thanks to the Gera Management for its efforts in community building...