It’s always a good idea to make your child’s room stand out in a fun and creative way. Setting up the kids’ room in your house in an interesting way will not only make your child happy, but it will also help her pick up some of that creativity and keenness for décor. Doing up your child’s room does not have to mean lots of money spent. With some easy DIY décor ideas, you can transform an ordinary room into one that your child will love.
Here are 5 DIY décor ideas for your child’s room:
1. Indoor wooden swing: Every child loves swings, and now you can install one inside your child’s bedroom! An unused plank of wood lying around in the house can be turned into a small swing (by attaching ropes fixed to the ceiling) within the room.
2. Artwork chandelier: Get creative with your child’s creativity! Create a colourful chandelier-like piece using a variety of your kids’ artwork and hang it from the ceiling in the bedroom.
3. Birdhouse lamp: Carve out a tiny wooden birdhouse—or use one that you already have—and place a little light inside to make it into a creative birdhouse lamp for the room.
4. Bookshelf on wheels: Add a spin to an ordinary bookshelf! Take a regular bookshelf or bookcase (of small or medium size) and attach four wheels at the bottom to turn it into a bookshelf on wheels.
5. Wooden branch curtain rod: Your child’s room doesn’t need those boring curtain rods. Take a long wooden branch from the outdoors, paint it in a vibrant colour, and use it as a curtain rod in the kids’ bedroom.
Gera's River of Joy presents elegant and luxurious child-centric homes with 2 BHK and 3 BHK Row Houses in Kadamba Plateau Goa. If you’re looking for the perfect home in Goa, look no further! Explore 1 BHK, 2 BHK and 3 BHK Residential Apartments and Flats in Kadamba Plateau Goa at Gera’s River of Joy.
I’ve been a sports person, and also captained my throwball and volleyball teams. I understand the importance of extracurricular activities in our growing up years.
Trainings provide a child with the required discipline when working within teams as well as gives one the chance to follow what makes you happy. It also enables an overall development!
Dance has been my passion since I was a child and I have been thrilled to see both my little ones have this in their genes too.
This opportunity really came to my doorstep through Gera. My daughters Lavanya and Diya have had an enthralling experience being a part of not just one but three Academies (The Shiamak Davar Dan..
I cannot thank you enough for making our journey with Gera so so interesting and mind-blowing. I had never ever imagined my life taking a beautiful turn with me beginning to start my career as a music teacher that too with SMA (Shankar Mahadevan Academy) and all this has been possible only because of GERA and YOU my dear.
It is only because of your efforts and kind gesture that I could meet the man himself (Shankar Ji) and have a small recording session with him. That was like a dream come true.
I am super excited to start my journey with SMA and Gera as a teacher now.
Apart from that, Me and Prateek have always been grateful to you for making Shiamak happen for us and I ..
It was indeed a pleasure being a part of the Christmas celebrations at Astoria. Kudos to the Gera team for bringing in such a wonderful event with great carol singing participation from our own kids. It brought in the spirit of Christmas and the games, Santa, the gifts only added to it. Thanks for organising such a wonderful event which helped in community building...looking forward to many more such celebrations!..
The Christmas event organised at Astoria was a big success and a big step in bridging the gap between us and Gera. It was a memorable event as we are still in the beginning of our journey of life in our little home at Astoria. The kids have been the happiest of all and what more can we ask for when we see smiles on the faces of our little ones. Kudos to you and your team for making this event a huge success! Looking forward to many more in the years to come...
The Christmas party organised by Gera at Astoria this year was a great success with good participation from kids and parents. Our children Sia and Saish enjoyed the party to the fullest. Sia, in particular, had a gala time and reiterated her stand that Anita aunty's parties are THE BEST.... We as your customers take much pride in informing our friends that such goodwill gestures are one of the many differentiators Gera brings to us, which no other builder in Goa can boast of. Many thanks to you and your team for doing an excellent job in putting up this event. We look forward to the next one! A big thanks to the Gera Management for its efforts in community building...