“Any woman who understands the problems of running a home will be nearer to understanding the problems of running a country” – Margaret Thatcher
These accomplished women have found their way to success and own their position today:
• Indra Nooyi: Indra Nooyi is the CEO of the multinational giant Pepsico. An Indian Institute of Management (IIM) pass out, Indra Nooyi was born in Chennai. Nooyi is rewarded as one of the most successful entrepreneurs of India. She was also featured on the Forbes World’s 100 most powerful women list and awarded a Padma Bhushan.
• Kiran Mazumder Shaw: Kiran Mazumder Shaw is the founder of one of India’s leading biopharmaceutical companies, Biocon. Shaw started her business from the garage of her rented home in Bangalore. Kiran Mazumder Shaw is named one of the most powerful women in the world by Forbes more than once.
• Vandana Luthra: The Multinational Indian leader in health and wellness, VLCC Healthcare Limited is owned by Vandana Luthra. VLCC was started as a small health and beauty service centre in New Delhi in 1989. Today the company functions across 11 countries. Vandana Luthra was ranked consistently among the top business women in Asia. She also received the Padma Shri.
• Chanda Kocchar: Chanda Kochhar is the Managing Director and CEO of ICICI Bank, one of the largest banks in India. She has been one of the major faces in developing retail banking in the country. A recurrent name in Forbes list of the World’s 100 Most Powerful Women, Kocchar holds high rankings of influential global figures.
• Indu Jain: One of the country’s most influential figures, Indu Jain is the chairperson of India’s largest media group, The Times Group. Indu Jain is the founder of The Times Foundation which runs several community service programs and development services. She is also a recipient of the Padma Bhushan award.
• Upasana Taku: Mobikwik is one of the country’s leading digital payment wallets that have helped India go cashless. Co-founder of Mobikwik, Upasana Taku is one of the most inspiring women entrepreneurs who has achieved roaring success.
• Shahnaz Hussain: Shahnaz Herbals is one of the country’s leading herbal cosmetic companies. The founder and CEO of the company, Shahnaz Hussain, started her company in 1970 and now serves more than 375 formulations of beauty and health for countries in Asia, Africa, Europe and the Americas. Hussain is also a Padma Shri recipient.
• Naina Lal Kidwai: Naina Lal Kidwai is one of the most successful women entrepreneurs. She was the first Indian woman to graduate from Harvard Business School. Currently, she is the Country Head and Group General Manager for HSBC Group India. She was also the Global Advisor for Harvard Business School and Non-executive Director for Nestle SA. She is also a recipient of Padma Shri for her contributions in the field of trade and industry.
• Richa Kar: Richa Kar is the founder of the online lingerie store Zivame, the first online space in India for inner wears. Richa Kar’s discovery played a major role in educating women across the country about intimate wear and helped shape consumer behaviour.
• Ekta Kapoor: Ekta Kapoor is the head of India’s most revolutionary television production house, Balaji Telefilms. Bagging several hits for her production house, Ekta Kapoor has won the hall of fame award at the 6th Indian Telly Awards during 2006 for her contribution to the television industry.
Gera Developments take inspiration from all the successfully acclaimed ladies and work towards building versatile developments for all the budding entrepreneurs. Just like these successful ladies who make our country proud, you can also reach the top with our affluent commercial spaces at Imperium Grand, Goa. If you are looking for commercial spaces in Panjim, Goa to expand your innovative business, check out Imperium Grand.
Explore project - www.gera.in
It has been a wonderful experience in owning a commercial space at Gera's latest offering in Goa GERA GRAND.
How has your experience been of owning a commercial space with Gera?
My experience has been excellent. I have purchased an office in Gera’s Imperium 2 and a s..
Having a commercial space in and around Panjim was our long desire and this could be possible with Gera’s.
Patto Plaza has ..
First of all I would like to thank you and the Gera team for organizing different workshops at our doorstep.
The best thing I have done to my kids is that I took a right decision to buy a flat in Gera.
Because of this decision , Vishnu could attend the development workshops that were conducted.
Vishnu was a shy child who didn't like to participate in any of the programmes.
As far as Dale Carnegie workshops is concerned it has given him a lot of confidence and was presenting things in a much better way and I can see a lot of improvement in him.In simple words u made a person(..
My son Tattva had been enrolled in the intermediate level and has been coached by the Vishwanathan Anand Chess Academy coach . Tattva has made remarkable strides and will be on his way to get his FIDE rating in November. A lot of credit goes to the mentor for his unique way of handling his students. He has been very patient while working with Tattva on his areas of improvement. In addition before the tournament the coach had voluntarily added additional classes and doubled his efforts to get a better performance out of Tattva. He has shown complete ownership which is commendable. I hope he continues to develop more and more chess players in the coming days...