Although we commonly associate the purchase of commercial property with business owners and seasoned investors, the truth is that commercial property investment can be a very rewarding investment practice even for first-time investors. Owing to its booming IT sector and manufacturing industries, Pune makes for one of the most sought-after investment hotspots in India. Buying commercial property in Pune is a seen as a smart business and investment move.
Here’s a guide to buying commercial property in Pune:
1. Pick the right location: The location of your property is perhaps the single most important factor that will determine the success of your enterprise and the scope for property appreciation. Here are some counts on which the location must serve your business well:
Visibility: Does the location lend your business adequate visibility (to consumers and other key stakeholders)?
Accessibility: Is the location easily accessible via various modes of transport?
Infrastructure: What is the infrastructure of the area like, and what are the plans for development in the future? Is the area saturated or is there scope for growth?
Commercial centre: Choose a location in a thriving business district for maximum visibility.
When looking to buy commercial property in Pune, you can’t go wrong with a location like Hinjewadi. Hailed as the IT hub and business district of the city, investing in commercial property in Hinjewadi is an excellent investment move.
2. Choose the right size: Selecting the right size of the property based on your requirements is essential. If you’re looking to rent out the property, then keep in mind that smaller property units are easier to let out and give immediate rental yield. If you’re investing in an office space, it is advisable to go for a larger property unit that allows you to expand as your business grows.
3. Go with a reputed developer: It is safe to say that commercial real estate offers a significantly higher rental yield than its residential counterpart. Having said that, it is important to take into consideration the builder’s reputation. A market leader in real estate development is a company with a good track record and ethical practices. Make sure you’re investing with an established developer in the Pune commercial real estate market. Look out for the developer’s MahaRERA registration number.
4. Estimate the ROI: The commercial location should be equipped with adequate social infrastructure, and the chosen property should allow for value appreciation as well as a high rental yield. A pre-leased commercial unit is a good option for generating rental income right away, while larger units are preferable for better long-term returns.
5. Get the paperwork in order: Getting all the mortgage and ownership documents in order is vital to making a good investment. Enquire about all the legal documents and formalities that you need to complete in order to take possession of and lease out your commercial unit.
It has been a wonderful experience in owning a commercial space at Gera's latest offering in Goa GERA GRAND.
How has your experience been of owning a commercial space with Gera?
My experience has been excellent. I have purchased an office in Gera’s Imperium 2 and a s..
Having a commercial space in and around Panjim was our long desire and this could be possible with Gera’s.
Patto Plaza has ..
First of all I would like to thank you and the Gera team for organizing different workshops at our doorstep.
The best thing I have done to my kids is that I took a right decision to buy a flat in Gera.
Because of this decision , Vishnu could attend the development workshops that were conducted.
Vishnu was a shy child who didn't like to participate in any of the programmes.
As far as Dale Carnegie workshops is concerned it has given him a lot of confidence and was presenting things in a much better way and I can see a lot of improvement in him.In simple words u made a person(..
My son Tattva had been enrolled in the intermediate level and has been coached by the Vishwanathan Anand Chess Academy coach . Tattva has made remarkable strides and will be on his way to get his FIDE rating in November. A lot of credit goes to the mentor for his unique way of handling his students. He has been very patient while working with Tattva on his areas of improvement. In addition before the tournament the coach had voluntarily added additional classes and doubled his efforts to get a better performance out of Tattva. He has shown complete ownership which is commendable. I hope he continues to develop more and more chess players in the coming days...