1. Site is located in Residential Zone under Development Plan.
2. Availability of amenities like School, PMT bus stop, ATM facility, convenient grocery shops within the radius of 1.5 km from the site.
3. Provision of common areas such as Amphitheatre, Society office, Gurukul Guest Room and Facility of indoor games like Table Tennis, Party area, and Skating track within the project site.
4. Design of Landscape includes plantation of native species, provision of bird baths and nesting boxes to attract and enhance the local biodiversity.
5. Creation of Urban Niches i.e. Thicket of trees for biodiversity conservation and preservation.
6. Reuse of top soil for applications like leveling, landscaping.
7. Provision of proper storm water management system like peripheral trenching to prevent soil erosion during construction work.
8. Proposed contours follow the pattern of existing contours.
9. Adoption of measures to prevent soil contamination during construction.
10. Separate storage of hazardous wastes to avoid spillage on site during construction.
11. Mitigation of the 'heat island effect' through providing shade on at least 40% of non-roof surfaces in the project.
12. Design of street lighting is as per IS: 1944(Parts I & II)
13. Use of CFLs in common areas to reduce energy usage for common area lighting.
14. Provision of lighting fixtures that will only accept CFLs or fluorescent tube lights.
15. Design of electrical systems is according to ECBC 2005.
16. Provision of electrical charging points for the charging of electric vehicles.