Refurbishing your kitchen does not have to mean lots of time and money spent. With a few intelligent tweaks, you can transform and uplift the kitchen in your house. If your kitchen has started to look old and you don’t want to spend too much on renovation, then here are 5 kitchen décor ideas for you to try.
1. Update the hardware: You can give your kitchen an instant facelift by simply updating the hardware. You could stick to small changes like replacing the knobs and handles on cabinets and drawers, or you could take it a step further and install a brand new sink and taps.
2. Repaint the cabinets: Another quick kitchen décor tip is to repaint the cabinets and drawers. You could also repaint the walls if there is a need. Sometimes, a fresh coat of paint is all your kitchen needs.
3. Replace cabinet doors: Replacing those old wooden cabinet doors with glossy, reflective doors can make a huge difference. Reflective accents can open up a space and make your room look bigger. Your kitchen will instantly start to look updated and more vibrant.
4. Appliances as accessories: Treat the appliances in your kitchen as décor accessories. From your toaster and refrigerator to your blenders and ovens, you can choose these essential kitchen items which combine form and function.
5. Kitchen fabrics: Don’t underestimate the role of fabrics in the kitchen. Whether it is the apron you hang up on the wall or the rug you place beneath the sink, the colours and textures of the fabrics in the kitchen can make a big difference to the décor. You could also use curtains in the kitchen for a splash of colour and character.
Looking for the perfect home? Gera's Misty Waters presents 2 BHK and 2.5 BHK Residential Apartments and Flats in Keshav Nagar Pune. Explore 2 BHK and 2.5 BHK Residential Homes in Keshav Nagar Pune at Gera's Misty Waters.
I’ve been a sports person, and also captained my throwball and volleyball teams. I understand the importance of extracurricular activities in our growing up years.
Trainings provide a child with the required discipline when working within teams as well as gives one the chance to follow what makes you happy. It also enables an overall development!
Dance has been my passion since I was a child and I have been thrilled to see both my little ones have this in their genes too.
This opportunity really came to my doorstep through Gera. My daughters Lavanya and Diya have had an enthralling experience being a part of not just one but three Academies (The Shiamak Davar Dan..
I cannot thank you enough for making our journey with Gera so so interesting and mind-blowing. I had never ever imagined my life taking a beautiful turn with me beginning to start my career as a music teacher that too with SMA (Shankar Mahadevan Academy) and all this has been possible only because of GERA and YOU my dear.
It is only because of your efforts and kind gesture that I could meet the man himself (Shankar Ji) and have a small recording session with him. That was like a dream come true.
I am super excited to start my journey with SMA and Gera as a teacher now.
Apart from that, Me and Prateek have always been grateful to you for making Shiamak happen for us and I ..
It was indeed a pleasure being a part of the Christmas celebrations at Astoria. Kudos to the Gera team for bringing in such a wonderful event with great carol singing participation from our own kids. It brought in the spirit of Christmas and the games, Santa, the gifts only added to it. Thanks for organising such a wonderful event which helped in community building...looking forward to many more such celebrations!..
The Christmas event organised at Astoria was a big success and a big step in bridging the gap between us and Gera. It was a memorable event as we are still in the beginning of our journey of life in our little home at Astoria. The kids have been the happiest of all and what more can we ask for when we see smiles on the faces of our little ones. Kudos to you and your team for making this event a huge success! Looking forward to many more in the years to come...
The Christmas party organised by Gera at Astoria this year was a great success with good participation from kids and parents. Our children Sia and Saish enjoyed the party to the fullest. Sia, in particular, had a gala time and reiterated her stand that Anita aunty's parties are THE BEST.... We as your customers take much pride in informing our friends that such goodwill gestures are one of the many differentiators Gera brings to us, which no other builder in Goa can boast of. Many thanks to you and your team for doing an excellent job in putting up this event. We look forward to the next one! A big thanks to the Gera Management for its efforts in community building...